January 18, 2009

Sunday Shooting

God loved the birds and invented trees.
Man loved the birds and invented cages.
J. G. Holland

It is a beautiful Sunday morning after a drizzle in night. I was in a mood of relaxing and still in my bed. Suddenly I disturbed and woke up by a raucous voice of a crow sitting outside my balcony. I picked up my mobile and clicked a snap of it.

Then I think to shoot some more photographs of birds. My mission starts with a couple of pigeons living under the shadow of my balcony cover sheet.
I shoot some more Pigeons and crows sitting here and there on cables, buildings windows etc.
By that time everybody at home knows that am on a shooting practice today. Then my sister told me that there is an owl sitting on our neighbor’s bathroom window. It is rare to see an owl in my area so I rush to the rooftop to see it. It is clearly visible from there. I focus my mobile camera and clicked the photo. The moment I clicked, it flies away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails